Be a Winner, Stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto!
Mary Grogan Community Park
Opened in 2013, Mary Grogan Community Park is a partnership between the City of Modesto and the Modesto Youth Soccer Association. The beautiful park features seven lighted soccer fields (four grass and three turf), a snack bar, a parking lot, and handicap accessibility.
Special Mary Grogan Community Park Rate
With unbeatable guest rooms, unparalleled service, and unbelievable amenities, the DoubleTree by Hilton Modesto hotel is championship-caliber! We are proud to be the official hotel of Mary Grogan Community Park and are providing an exclusive special rate for guests affiliated with the park. Starting at $104, you get:
- A spacious one king bed guest room or two queen bed guest room
- Complimentary breakfast buffet for up to four people at our delicious, on-site Maxis Restaurant
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
Click the "Check Availability" button below to book a room and get the special deal! We look forward to welcoming you with a smile and a warm chocolate chip cookie soon!
Directions and Park Map
Mary Grogan Community Park is a short, scenic drive from our hotel! To reach the park at 3601 Litt Road, Modesto, CA 95355:
- Leave our hotel and head southeast on 9th Street toward K Street
- Take the first left onto K Street
- Drive 0.5 miles and turn right onto Needham Street
- Drive 0.1 miles and turn right onto 17th Street
- Drive 0.2 miles and turn left onto H Street
- Continue onto Scenic Drive
- Drive 3.9 miles and turn left onto Claus Road
- Drive 2.2 miles and turn left onto Sylvan Avenue
- Drive 0.4 miles and turn right onto Litt Road
- The park will be on your left in 0.3 miles
- No pets except for certified service dogs
- No sports drinks on turf fields - water only!
- No metal cleats on turf fields - molded cleats or athletic shoes only!
- No outside food or drinks, including gum, sunflower seeds, etc.
- No alcohol
- No skates, skateboards, rollerblades, bikes, or vehicles